WDHOF Dive Trip: Iceland 2017!
June 10 - 17, 2017
$3,855 (per person)
Includes meals and beverages, accommodations, carbon offset, full-time guide, in-country transportation and activities as mentioned.
From glaciers and waterfalls to valleys and geysers, Iceland is perhaps best known for its stunning geological features—but the country also offers fascinating Viking history, wildlife like puffins and whales, and picturesque towns and villages. On this 8 day program with the Women Divers Hall of Fame, explore some of Iceland’s most intriguing spots, including the chance to dive or snorkel between two continents at the Silfra fissure.
Click here for more information.
- Swim between two continents as you dive or snorkel the Silfra fissure, known for its high visibility and geological significance.
- Visit Dettifoss, Europe's most powerful waterfall, and Gullfoss, Iceland's most famous waterfall.
- Relax at two of Iceland's luxurious thermal baths, the aptly named Blue Lagoon and the Mývatn Nature Baths.
- Go whale-watching, where you may spot humpback, blue, and minke whales.
- Explore Breiðafjörður Bay by boat, where you may be able to see puffins and other seabirds.
- Learn about Icelandic Viking history during a visit to the Eiríksstaðir Viking House.